I was busy in some stuff so was not active for a while but I am awake again.
We had build SharePoint server 2010 , issue was that the sites were not opening on server it self but was opening on other machines without any issues.
I had researched & done so many thing with IE sesstings but what solved the actual issue is below solution.
- Set the
registry entry to 1. For more information about how to do this, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Connecting to SMB share on a Windows 2000-based computer or a Windows Server 2003-based computer may not work with an alias name
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, locate and then click the following registry key:
- Right-click MSV1_0, point to New, and then click Multi-String Value.
- Type BackConnectionHostNames, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click BackConnectionHostNames, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type the host name or the host names for the sites that are on the local computer, and then click OK.
- Quit Registry Editor, and then restart the IISAdmin service.